Image Map

Saturday, April 5, 2014

7 Days of Happy Day 3

Hello Loves

Sorry for the late post. You know how Saturdays can go... too fast. 

So much has been going on lately. I have felt like I haven't had quality time with ME.

What makes me so happy sometimes is just having quiet time with myself to unwind, reflect on things, and do things for myself that I don't talk about with people.

Like reading. 
I love to read. Especially when it's about things that will make me think and get different perspectives on things. I love reading books that are faith changing, God based, and help you work on self improvement. Many call them "self help" books, but each of them have their own way of helping you become a better your. & I like that.



I also love to study and pray. 
Life gets so crazy and hectic, we all need an escape. I lean on Jesus so much. When I am going crazy, opening the Bible and hearing His Word unwinds every knot. It helps me remember what's important. It helps me stay grounded. I find when I don't make the time for this, my life starts to wind back up again. I think Jesus for being my rock.


Catch up on my shows. 
If you know me, you know I love my TV shows. Some of my favorites are Vampire Diaries, Scandal, The originals, Revenge, the Bachelor/ette, Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother... there are probably more but I am drawing blanks, LOL. Sometimes, sitting back, relaxing and watching good television is all you need to have a fun filled night. 



Pinterest.
Many people don't know this, but I have a passion for interior design. Design period. Something about designing things and mixing and matching, and putting things together relaxes me. So often time I will get lost on pinterest to find some good DIY's , some inspiration for when I get my home, and some good ideas to give updates to what I already have :)




Simply Rest.
Sometimes, I can just lay back, close my eyes, and rest. I am a person that enjoys simply "chillin". To give my eyes a rest, my voice a rest, my body a rest, and my mind a rest. With some candles lit. Yes. 



What do you like to do in your alone time?

In fact, I am going to rest right now :)

Have a good night/day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I appreciate them so much! Thanks for tuning in and showing love! <3